Saturday 15 January 2011

Can One Game Designer Make A Difference?

I personally think that there is a minority of professionals in the game industry that will openly admit that there are fundamental flaws with the medium, many of which are potentially irreparable if left ignored or unquestioned.

I want to be the minority.

"The scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar." - Confucius

I want to dedicate myself to fulfiling my role and responsibilty as a game designer in the game industry by not ignoring or leaving anything unquestioned. Therefore, I have made the decision to begin to write this blog, which will consist of my personal opinions about game design and the game industry as a whole, in the hope that it will both inform and inspire others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment