Wednesday 9 March 2011

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Videogame

As many of you already know, I graduated from university last spring and have been working at Traveller's Tales Fusion in Wilmslow, Cheshire, ever since. As an inexperienced game designer who is new to the game industry, my first project has been an extremely eye-opening experience and I have learnt more than I could have ever possibly imagined.

Officially announced earlier this year, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Videogame will be released in May 2011 alongside the theatrical release of the highly anticipated sequel to one of Disney's most successful franchises, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

Nintendo 3DS Box Art

In celebration of the milestone that I have achieved in my extremely young career and the imminent release of the game I have decided to write a blog post that includes some published media of the game for my followers to see and watch.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank all of the employees that I have been fortunate enough to work with on the project and the phenomenal support I have received from them.

Official Trailer

Port Royal
Port Royal Dock

Isle De Muerta


No comments:

Post a Comment